Saturday, May 21, 2011

SOMETIMES---GOOD HELP IS HARD TO FIND!!!



Yeah---sometimes good help really is hard to find!!! Yesterday---planted 15 Heirloom Tomatoes--- that requires 15 holes, dug about a foot deep, filled with lotsa water, backfilled with 'good' dirt, tomato plopped into its new home, more water and ready to do what a good tomato will do---- According to my calculations---15 tom. plants, each hole dug approx. a FOOT deep---am thinking if I dug one hole for all the digging I did, it would have been one hole 15 feet deep! Maybe that's why I am finding a few sore muscles today! Gotta love my helper, Gus! Sometimes the 'really good help' does not need to be there for 'hands on'----they just need to be there for 'MORAL SUPPORT'! Gotta Love Gus!! He's a really good moral supporter (I think)!!! (he must have supported too hard??)...

No comments:

Post a Comment