Sunday, March 27, 2011

THE 'R' WORD, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN---


These words will be typed in gray letters, cause that is still the way the weather is here. GRAY, GRAY, grEy!! Rains during the day, freezes at night, the plants are still going back and forth daily to Butt Ugly greenhouse! Feel as thought I am living on the Oregon Coast instead of sunny Rural Ideeeeeho!! Why, I can almost feel the ocean touching my toes, I can almost taste clam chowder and salt water taffy! Speaking of salt water----I can almost feel salt spray on my face-----HEY-----is that a Starfish over there??? Pleeez, SUNSHINE, I am missing you sooooo much, come back to me!!


Hey----Forget the rain---- this is much more important and I am going to quote my daughter--------2 shots $$$$$, 1 radiation pill $$$$$, 1 ct scan $$$$$, 1 phone call saying 'Cancer Free' --- PRICELESS!!! Could not have said it any better! Thank You ALL for your prayers, Thank You God for answering all those prayers!!! Life is GOOD, who cares if it rains all the time???

No comments:

Post a Comment