Monday, April 26, 2010

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

Did not even check to see if there was a full moon or not, BUT----'things happen when there is a full moon!' Had 2 baby Muscovy ducks hatch----yeah---was not expecting them quite yet!! A turkey poult hatched----took it away from Mamma(s) and put it in with the Java chicks cause we have NO CONFIDENCE that 4 Mamma Midget White turkeys are capable a being good Mammas, think they just like to set around!!! Maybe I need to toss them some 'bon bon's' if I can ever figure out what a 'bon bon' is!!! So, obviously, I think I am the better Mom than the Midget Whites turkeys. That being said----those Bourbon Red Turkey Moms are the absolute BEST! So-----in our search of keeping 1 Heritage Breed of each animal, am thinking that the Bourbon Red Turkeys may be the 'keeper.' Besides-------is there anything better than a BOURBON (or a RED head)???

THEN-----------those wonderful goats that are just about ready to HATCH (kid)!!!! Took them some fresh fresh bedding straw today cause, looks to me, like things may start happening SOON!!!

My Sister and my Daughter both have Birthdays tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to my 2 favorite females!!!! 20 yrs. apart, not going to give out ages----will let AARP deal with that!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADIES!!! Many many many more!!! Here's to ya!!!gmasu...

No comments:

Post a Comment