Thursday, April 29, 2010

MUST BE HARVEST TIME (SOMEWHERE)!!!!

It truly must be time to harvest something----(somewhere)! I must admit, that I have been harvesting lettuce, lucious basil, radishes, mustard greens. The only problem is----nothing I have harvested has been from the fluffy, tilled, composted, garden!!! Everything that has been harvested, so far, has been harvested out of my GREENHOUSE!!! The weather has not been cooperative enough to put anything (most anything) in the ground yet! Need I bring up that "W" word again (wind, ugh)! Of course, it is too early to plant the basil in the ground, but my greenhouse is FULL TO THE BRIM, with some things that could, and should have already been exposed to the great 'garden of the outdoors' and not be little 'sissy plants' hangin' out in the greenhouse!!! Maybe next week???

OK----dinner tonight---homemade pasta noodles, homemade pasta sauce, homemade garlic bread, snippets of FRESH BASIL atop the pasta---thank you, my lovely greenhouse for making fresh basil available the end of April!!! XOXOXOXgmasu...

No comments:

Post a Comment