Saturday, January 8, 2011

TRUE CONFESSIONS OF A MILK HOARDER-----


Can't help it, possibly 'out of control' I LOVE MILK!!! Not the milk that comes from the 'store'
don't consider that 'milk' but the milk that I get daily from my precious Nubian goat. When you are a 'milk hoarder' the goat's milk may not be quite ENUF!!! I even venture out and get milk from a JERSEY milk cow. The Jersey cream is 'to die for' you just can't get cream like that any more, any where-----------makes wonderful ice cream, whipped cream, butter, buttermilk and sour cream (all homemade and NATURAL!) The goats milk makes awsome chevre, (can be used in any recipe that calls for cream cheese), goats milk fudge, ICE CREAM, numerous cheeses. The Jersey milk gets 'drank, drunk, consummed' the goats milk gets processed into cheeses and even frozen for when the precious Jersey milk dries up cause I just ain't gonna buy and consume 'store milk!' True confessions from a 'milk hoarder' Love My Milk!------------- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment