Thursday, January 20, 2011

TROUBLE AND WORRY!!!


Trouble, Trouble and Worry---Reminds me of a Traveler's Insurance Co. commercial, the one with the dog worrying about his bone. The animal and kid commercials are always the best. While I was doing chores this morning my daughter called on my cell phone and as we where chatting, I'm watching Mason #2 digging and digging in the ground without making any progress --------it finally dawned on me that he had buried his bone yesterday when the ground was thawed and he couldn't dig it up this morning because the ground was frozen!!! I dooooo believe he was very 'troubled' and very 'worried' about that bone!!! I have long known that 'chores' really are not 'chores' but a wonderful source of 'entertainment' and it was VERY entertaining this morning!!! Looks like Gus is offering Mason #2 support!
By the way----that homegrown peach cobbler with the homemade ice cream I had last nite was really yummy! Never did see Mason #2 with his bone today, maybe the ground will be thawed enough tomorrow for a retrieve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment