Saturday, January 29, 2011

WE FINALLY FINALLY GET TO BE 'IN LOVE'!!!

The day has finally came that I get to go spend the night with my FELLA, Rocky, said Avalon!!!
And Babe gets to go spend the night with 'The Buck in the Other Pasture'---yep, that's his name!!! The time has come for the girls to be 'IN LOVE.'-------
Hopefully, we will have a couple of kids the end of June, first of July.


Got to see some cute little goat kids jumping and bucking and playing around today. Saw my 'spotty girls' from last year that got to go live at Rocky's home, they are so cute and getting to be big spotty girls. Will go out tomorrow and pick up Avalon and Babe, hopefully the job shall be done!!! Av has been wanting to see Rocky for quite some time, so I've had the vision of her laying out in the pasture on her back with all 4 legs up in the air yelling at Rocky to "come and get me" BUT----------Avalon is a true lady, and played 'hard to get'!!!

Anyway-----how exciting can a day be???? I sure miss my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment