Thursday, June 16, 2011

YOU WILL BE MISSED---



Sharing this beautiful Rose because it was the contact picture on my cell phone of a dear, sweet lady that 'was called home' this week. My dear friend, my dear neighbor... Not that she was a 'friend of flowers' cause when she received flowers for all those wonderful 'flower holidays' she would enjoy them for a while and then have me retrieve them and give them a home and hopefully a life! They came to my flower beds and will be enjoyed for, hopefully, many years! What can I say about my dear neighbor/friend??? She would have been 92 years in August of this year! Peacefully, met her maker as she sat in her chair, watching her favorite news station----------Her mind was totally intact---I can think of many challenging conversations we had on many various topics---especially POLITICS!!!!!!! OMG! We where not even on the same page--but it was always a 'Great Debate' heated controversy, then "Love ya---talk later"! Her mind was there, her body was pooped. If you know an elderly person----talk to them, pick their brain, they know so much about history cause they have LIVED it! They love to TALK, you need to LISTEN----do NOT let this wonderful opportunity pass you by--YOU will benefit! I Love you, I Miss you! Thank you for every moment we have shared! XOXOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment