Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SEEMS LIKE THERE IS SOME CATCHING UP TO DO!!!



Realize I have some major catching up to do and will do without the picture of the KATSUP bottle (this time)! So am just going to rush through with the

'what the HELL had been going on' as fast as I can!!! Left off with the planting of tom. plants (prior to the wonderful lady next door)... Tom. plants?---ended up planting 18 tom. plants. Was informed that evening that 5 of my recently planted tom. plants where 'DESTROYED' by 'cute little doves'!!! Doves are supposed to 'cooooooooo and just look cute!' NOT DESTROY!!!! I sat on the kitchen floor and cried---Gus dropped his favorite chew toy in my lap, I cried harder!!! Decided to give the destroyed toms. a chance to come back to life, did NOT happen, so replanted and just MOVED ON!!! Things have been happening: Graduation for #4 (N) grandson! Honour Society!! My 'cup runneth over'------how proud are we??? Pretty obvious that he does NOT take after his G'ma! #5 grandson (A) was climbing a tree, fell out, major surgery, cast! Screwed up his summer!!! (possibly---more like his G'ma!). Lotsa babies: turkeys, goslings, duckies, chickies! Some garden things are doing great---pots., onions, cabbage--other things are struggling (the important things) like Heirloom Toms.!!! Shower for granddaughter, major hightlight! Little 'O' is doing great!!! The picture is that of a 'bee swarm'! Sometimes, for whatever reason, bees just decide to move on----that's what these guys did! Pretty sure they are some of our bees, have had 'other' bees end up here and retrieved them! Hopefully--these guys will land someplace where there is a home and are not destroyed!!! While trying to retrieve this swarm---------I actually got stung, once------on the forehead-------I have noticed since the sting that there are NO wrinkles on my forehead!!! Perhaps---------a little 'sting' in various other wrinkled places would fill in nicely and I could knock a few years off this weathered, aged face without going 'under the knife' (not that I would)---just a little 'sting' here and there (as opposed to a tuck here and there!!!!!!) No botox needed!!!...Will be monitoring that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment