Friday, April 1, 2011

TODAY I PLANTED MY LATTICE GARDEN!!!


And-------how much lattice did I plant??? you ask! Several different varieties, along with some spinach, some chard, salad onions, some lattices and radishes! 74 degrees today!! Could not help but be outside this wonderful sunny day! Did I say 'sunny?' YES!!! The sun was out!!! ALL DAY! It was soooooooooo pleasant--feel as though I may have awakened some 'unused' muscles. OH WAIT----Actually----it's even hard to type cause of the 'gripping and ripping' the unwanted grasses and weeds in the two raised beds that I worked on, my hands are screaming PAIN! Well worth it!!! Can't wait to have a bbqued chicken, ribs, steak with those wonderful greens from the Lattice Garden!!! Yummm! Soooooooooo- you may ask why I call this my 'Lattice Garden?' With 4 cats, and another cat that has 'dropped in at meal time' I prefer not to call this the 'Litter Box Garden!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment