Sunday, June 6, 2010

PEEONEEEEEZ!!!

See it has been since May 25th that I have last blogged!!! OMG!!! How time is flying by! That's been, like, ELEVEN days!!! Lots, for sure, has happened. The wind did quit blowing every single minute of every single day---but---then the RAINS CAME!!! Still getting lots and lots of rain, everything is nice and green but the rivers are flooding around the area. So, may the rain stop!!! Hence---the peeoneeeeez----usually the wind blows all the Peony flowers away, this year, the Peonies where literally laying on the ground because of the rain. SOOOOOOOOOO---what the heck---I just went out and cut the ones that where laying on the ground and got a couple of beautiful bouquets in the house. Very nice!!!

Memorial Weekend has come and gone. Thank you---Fallen American Heros for fighting for my Freedom so that I may have this opportunity to do this blogging thing and let you all know how wonderful my life is!!! My thoughts, prayers and appreciation to all of you in uniform!!!

A graduation took place on Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend. #1 grandson graduated from high school. Wasn't that long ago that he was a 'roly poly,' sorry 'V,' but kind of a 'cry baby' BABY!!! Now he is all grown up, very handsome, very mature and has his own wonderful life ahead of him!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wanted to smother you with hugs and kissis at your graduation party, but didn't want to embarass you in front of your friends. Gpa said I should have done it anyway, so watch out 'V' the next time I see you!!! You make me proud!!! Wonderful graduation party, great to see everyone, friends and relatives!!!

Another batch of Muscovies have hatched today! Mommy just brought them out for the GRAND TOUR (where to find the feed)!!! They are too much fun!!! EVERY DAY IS FUN!!!XOXOXgmasu...

No comments:

Post a Comment