Sunday, May 2, 2010

FATHER GOOSE!!!

This blog is about Father Goose--and that would not be the movie 'Father Goose' starring Cary Grant. (awsome movie, by the way)! Remember last Friday???? Mamma duck had her ducklings walking 'out and about' freaking me out (that rhymes)... Well--------------as she was 'out and about' the next day walking her babies, along comes Male Goose (guy) whom I have been calling Dot, cause he has a small dark dot on his forehead. FREAKING me out----not knowing what his intentions are and I spent all day chasing him 'away' from Mamma and babies!!! (now there's a visual)!!!

This continued all day Sat. This morning, Gpa and I where watching him and came to the conclusion that he was NOT wanting to harm anyone, BUT was ACTUALLY helping Mamma Duck 'control' her 15/16 ducklings, (can't get an actual count-they move way too fast) helping her keep them gathered, in control and not wandering away from her!!! It truly was a sight to see!!! Father Goose and Mamma Duck, together, herded them down to the canal, they swam and he swam around with them and they all came back home together. I truly would not have believed it if I didn't see it!!! FATHER GOOSE (Dot) you truly amaze me!!! Maybe we should change your name to Cary Grant! I think so!!! XOXOXOXOXOgmasu. and Cary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment