Saturday, August 27, 2011

SECOND BEST IS REALLY GOOD---BUT BEST IS 'BEST'!!!



Have been working on this blog (in my mind) since August 13 -- was not able to actually put it in words, will try to make that happen this evening---First of all---August 13---My Granddaughters Birthday---The first one to make me a Gma, that alone, makes you special in my heart and always will be! Fast forward to August 15---my Special Granddaughter and her Very Special Husband made me a GGma!!! WOW! My Cup Runneth Over!!! To my #1 GGson, Oli---WELCOME!!! Can't wait to meet you soon! Fast backwards----to August 13---My beloved Goat Family went to a new home. Let it be known that the home they had here was only the second best home for them, the home they went to is truly the BEST home for them!!! They have so many goat friends, pasture to run and 'frolick,' people that care so much for their animals and I am so happy and thankful that my precious goat family got to go from second BEST to the BEST!!! It would have not been any other way!!! Love the world of goats!!! Most of us, over the years, have always thought of goats as 'stinky,' 'eating tin cans,' 'jumping on hoods of old wrecked cars' (or maybe even the new Lexus in the driveway!). Soooooooo undeserving!!! They are very personable, very entertaining, very lovable, sometimes too much! (not stinky)--I do not have a goat at this time, I DO plan on not going the rest of my life without goats as my pals!! Thank you, you know who, for giving my precious goat family a loving and caring home! Believe me when I say---I do not worry about them and I know they are in the BEST HOME!!! There is a saying that 'A woman wears her tears like jewelry.' This Gma (oopps) GGma wears no jewlery---she does, often shed tears, usually for the love of animals... Wonderful time I had when Grandson (N) came to visit - had a great time!!! Looking forward to the next visit---in the meantime-----------wonder what I did with that box of tissues----



No comments:

Post a Comment