Monday, March 29, 2010

YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!!!!!!!

OK-OK-OK---Been a while since I have done a BLOG---BUT----what a WONDERFUL week!!! The boys where here for Spring VACA. Got to spend some real quality time, enjoyed EVERY single minute of it!!! D---You are such a HOOT!!! Will never understand how you so 'interact' with music!! You listen to music from every generation out there, and know every word to EVERY SONG!! You blow me away!!! I do NOT even know every word to every song of my most favorite tune at the moment that I have listened to over and over again!!! I am truly amazed!!!
N---am so enjoying how you can just electronically (not a word) 'make things happen!' Have enjoyed the upstairs, downstairs Blu Ray and DVD that you, and only YOU, could make happen!!! A---gotta tell ya, Mister, Your 'gotta poop' sign is hanging up in the bedroom with all the other signs---could NOT toss it away! V---K---you boys need to come over more often and not just wait for your cousins to be here!! Love you ALL, Miss you ALL!!!later.gmasu...

No comments:

Post a Comment