Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HOW TIME DOES FLY!!! SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

Tomorrow is 'garbage day' THURS. Seems to me like garbage day comes around so so so FAST! Pleez, slow this merry-go-round down! Weather was much more tolerant today. Sun did shine, wind did NOT blow quite as hard as yesterday, still a bit 'breezy'! HEY-----it's MARCH!!! Time changes this next weekend. SPRING FORWARD! Am looking for that 'xtra' dark time in the am. Just that extra few minutes for that extra sip of coffee before it gets light enough that all the animals--- ducks, geese, chickens, dogs, goats, cats, mulefoots, etc. etc. etc. are begging for attention ie: (food).

Just that little bit of extra time of 'ANIMAL FREE ZONE' for 30 minutes when I 'welcome darkness' before the feeding frenzy starts!! Don't mis-judge me, love my animals to pieces, but LOVE that 'alone, sipping on a good strong cup-o-coffee time to get me goin'!!!
Love my life!!! XOXOXOXgmasu...

No comments:

Post a Comment